40K Game (January 2013)


40K Game January 2013


I myself have never played a 40K game; my interests are in historical tabletop gaming but this does look like fun.

There are a few members with 40K armies and it was good to see them get them out of the
cupboards’ blow off the dust (in some cases) and kick some butt.

The gaming looked good and they had fun, what more could you ask (well maybe there is more now that you mention it, but so what).

Here are photos I took, I did get sidetracked by my own Napoleonic game so did not end up taking enough photos, hope the guys can forgive me, maybe they have some photos I can use.

1

2

3
4


6
7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21


Super paint jobs on these armies which made it all the better.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts